Distinguished Club Program (DCP)
The Distinguished Club Program (DCP) is a set of goals for clubs to meet that ultimately indicate club strength. They are divided into Education, Membership, and Administrative objectives. Toastmasters is all about the member experience; clubs bringing strong value to their members have their effort reflected in the DCP points accumulated throughout the year, because members of these clubs are completing manuals and receiving recognition, and the clubs are continually growing and improving.
The club executive should regularly review the club DCP progress paired with Moments of Truth to see where things are going well and what areas need more focus.
There are 10 goals in the DCP. In Pathways, to be Distinguished, your club must have:
- Four members complete level 1
- Two members complete level 2
- Two more members complete level 2
- Two members complete level 3
- One member complete level 4
- One member complete level 5
- Four new members
- Four more new members
- Minimum 4 club officers trained in both training periods
- Prompt member due payment, with the names of eight members (at least 3 renewing) for one period, and on-time submission of one club officer list