Continue Building Leadership Skills the Toastmasters Way!
The District 96 Nominating Committee is looking for your help in finding members with the desire to learn and the passion to serve our District in 2017 / 2018 as Officers. The time is now to step out of your comfort zone and broaden your skills. You will be glad you did.
- District Director
- Program Quality Director
- Club Growth Director
- Division Director (9 in total)
These officers will be elected at the District Council Business meeting on May 13th, 2017.
- Public Relations Manager
- Administration Manager
- Finance Manager
- Logistics Manger
- Area Director (currently 35 in total – may change slightly after realignment)
These officers will be appointed by the incoming District Director.
- You may nominate yourself or someone can nominate you.
- To be nominated a person must:
- Be a paid member of a club in good standing
- Meet the qualifications of the office (see below)
- Consent to being nominated
- Sign an Officer Agreement and Release statement (see below)
Click on the links to download the following forms and information:
- District Leader qualifications and responsibilities (for your information)
- District Leader Nominating Form (submit this form to nominate a member or yourself)
- Officer Agreement and Release Form (nominee sign and submit this form)
Nomination forms should be submitted to Tom Jones via email by March 13, 2017.