Hello District 96 Toastmasters Members,
We need your help. Our District 96 Leadership Nominating Committee is currently looking for passionate members to serve in several District leadership positions for the 2018-2019 term.
- District Director, Program Quality Director, Club Growth Director, nine Division Directors (one for each Division)
- These officers will be elected at the District Council business meeting on May 12th, 2018
- Public Relations Manager, Administration Manager, Finance Manager, Logistics Manager, 35 Area Directors (number may change slightly after realignment)
- These officers will be appointed by the incoming District Director
You may nominate yourself or someone can nominate you. To be nominated a person must:
- Be a paid member of a club in good standing
- Meet the qualifications of the office (see below)
- Consent to being nominated
- Sign an Officer Agreement and Release statement (see below)
Click on the links to download the following forms and information:
- District Leader summary qualifications and responsibilities (for your information)
- District Leader Nominating Form (submit this form to nominate a member or yourself)
- Officer Agreement and Release Form (nominee sign and submit this form)
The Nomination form and Officer Agreement & Release form should be submitted to Kerry Deschamps DTM via email by Monday February 26, 2018.
For further information please contact Kerry Deschamps DTM (Chair, 2018/2019 District 96 Nominating Committee)
I hope you will take this opportunity to step out of your comfort zone, broaden your leadership skills, and serve our great District.
Wishing you a rich & fulfilling Toastmaster day,
Lydia Burchell, DTM
District Director 2017-18
"Member Success First"
For more information www.district96.ca
Join our District 96 Facebook Group